Welcome back to J Red & Co.
As a small Brampton Business this will not be easy. We are still far from the old "Normal." The team here at J.Red&Co. are are working hard to ensure safe physical distancing, increased sanitation and cleaning procedures are put in place for both our staff and ALL of J.Red's New and Returning Customers.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we adjust to the new ways of operating.
And you know what operating means... HERE COMES OUR PATIO RE-OPENING,TUESDAY. JUNE. 30th. Our Hours for the "PATIO ONLY" Policy will be:
TUESDAY: 5PM to 9PM
WEDNESDAY: 5PM to 9PM
THURDSDAY: 5PM to 9PM
FRIDAY: 12 NOON to 10PM
SATURDAY: 12 NOON to 10PM
SUNDAY: 12 NOON to 8PM
For Our 5PM START Days: - Seatings will be first come first serve starting at 5PM (With a two hour time limit maximum).
- Reservations can be made for 6PM (No Time Limit, However, Please be mindful of our closing times). For Our 12-NOON START Days: - Seatings will be first come first serve starting at 12 NOON - 4PM (With a two hour time limit maximum).
- Reservations can be made for 6PM (With a two hour time limit maximum). - AND Reservations can also be made for 8PM (No Time Limit, However, Please be mindful of our closing times).
"When Life Gives You Lemons -
Make Orange Juice and Leave the World Wondering How You Did It"
J.Red & Co. is Brampton's premier urban Eatery, in a space designed by renowned design firm The D,zign group, J.Red offers the best casual and fun eating in town! from our wood burning pizza oven to hand crafted burgers and classics with a twist there is no doubt the Red team will knock your socks off! Join us anytime for business, celebrations or just grabbing a bite to eat, J.Red & Co. is yours to enjoy.
Details & Features
|Type:||Contemporary / Eclectic, Pizza, Pasta|
|Features:||Family Dining, Casual Dining, Group Functions, Events, Take Out, Sports Hangout, Full Dinner Menu, Vegan Options, Live Entertainment, Resto Bar, Patio, Wheelchair Accessible, WiFi|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac|
|Price Range:||$$$$ » Moderate (Between $10 to $20)|
Hours may change during holidays or special occasions. Please contact the establishment for specific information.
|Tuesday:||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday:||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Thursday:||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Friday:||12:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Saturday:||12:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Sunday:||12:00pm - 8:00am|
Let's Get Started
Crispy Fried Calamari
Tempura Fried Cauliflower Wings
Classic Caesar Salad
Bob & Doug Burger
Fire Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burger
Penne A La Vodka
House Made Tiramisu
Baileys Creme Brûlée
WINE ON TAP
Vinelands - Cabernet Merlot
Vinelands - Chardonnay
SANTA RITA RESERVA
Sleeman Original Draught 16oz
Sleeman Clear 2.0 16oz
Sleeman Honey Brown Lager 16oz
Sleeman Cream Ale 16oz
Blanche De Chambly 16oz
Muskoka I.P.A 16oz
BOTTLES & CANS
Muskoka - Hazed and Confuzed IPA 473ml
Muskoka - Detour IPA 473ml
Muskoka Cream Ale 473ml
Muskoka - Craft Lager 473ml
Georgian Bay - Gin Smash 473ml
White Claw - Black Cherry
White Claw - Natural Lime 473ml
Stiegle Radler 473ml
Pommie Original Cider 473ml
Molson Canadian 341ml
Coors Light 341ml
Stella Artois 330ml
PEAR HONEY MARGARITA
PINEAPPLE FIREBALL (WHITE) SANGRIA
A PERA COLLINS
CRANBERRY - ARANCIA APEROL SPRITZ
PINEAPPLE GINGER SPARKLER
* Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice and are displayed for informational purposes only.
NOTHING BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER LIKE GOOD FOOD.
FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS:
Our dining room can accomodate up to 145 for dining and dancing,
or up to 200 for cocktail receptions.
FOR SEMI-PRIVATE FUNCTIONS:
We have two large party booths that seat up to 12, harvest benches that seat up to 10,
and two medium booths as well as high-tops that seat up to 6.
- One full-service bar
- Built-in state-of-the-art sound system
- Live music ready
- 3 TVs with AV capabilities (through our AV partner..)
- WiFi internet access
Enter your address including your city to get detailed driving directions.
* The directions provided by this site are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.